Company: Peace of Mind Home Health
Positions: Personal Caregivers
Information & Requirements:
- Primary role is to ensure that clients cares and day-to-day needs are met (non-medical). Personal Caregivers are providing those services in their client’s homes.
- HS Diploma required or at least one year of Caregiving experience
- Must be 18+ years old
- Must have reliable transportation
- Employer will conduct background check
- Average working hours per week: 20-25 hrs
- Interested candidates need to come in at least 20 minutes before the event starts to complete a paper application.
- Bring a copy of an updated resume
- Employer will conduct brief interviews with qualified candidates.
Disclaimer: The career event and job fair calendar on the website is a complimentary resource for employers and career event organizers. Job seekers are strongly encouraged to verify the dates and details of the career events and job fairs posted on our website prior to attending. The LocalJobNetwork™ disclaims all liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the events posted on our website.